September 28, 2016
Just because you rent your apartment or house doesn't necessarily mean you can't list it on Airbnb when you go away.
Some tips to get your landlord on board:
1. Show them similar listings in the area and explain the community rating/review system - guests who have proven themselves to be clean and quiet won't bother anybody!
2. Send them the details on Airbnb's million dollar liability policy that'll protect them from lawsuits in case of injury
3. Offer to provide a few extra cheques in advance, or pay your rent via direct debit, so they aren't afraid that you're taking off permanently and they'll be stuck with an unknown renter and no money
4. If you are outsourcing any of the work to a property management company, put them in touch with your landlord, so they can assure them it will be inspected, cleaned and maintained in your absence
5. If it makes sense financially - offer them a kickback!
Getting Your Landlord on Board
May 2017 (1)
April 2017 (1)
February 2017 (1)
October 2016 (2)
September 2016 (2)